10/24/2010

Devilyn Adam

It is a devil, who controls you and who calls me up to my cell in Hogue
The devilish man corners you like a bully man as he did onto me
He hanged me on his block, shouting “You are not from my Female League!”

Your dark hallway reminds me of your horrible neighborhood
There you sqeeze me and do what it smoothes you absolutely 'to all over you' 
When the phantom Mary haunts us to get all pissed off our manhood

You want my sinful pleasure, lust, and sensuality on our behalf
I want our course as our drug adorned with universal sophistication
You need your beef to re-energize yourself to burst up your masculinity on my grief 

Well all before that happens, the bully devil imprisoned you onto his tiny little stage
You are now trapped up on a rolling squirrel cylinder, crafty wood, swinging on the spiral
Inside of it, you are making your witless life up there, dreaming everyday of a new gal

You may scribble my silhouette with your dumb drawing utensils for your daily bread 
By memory, sketching our nights with extreme jouissance in private not in darkness
The remedy is not from the heart of your guiltiness but from the essence of our innocence 

Next thing you do is you go get me tattooed on top of your both eyeballs
That will certainly cost a big fortune to you that you will deserve with pleasure
To get rid of that Bully co-Man, the nasty jerk upon you as well as on me from your balls

A “M’animal” drives over your neighborhood block surroundings
For a trip wondering around pretending indifference to mock you in many ways
You see I regard upon you from between your lumber floors, and you will feel
Warmth in my shiny memories

You got although tons of rememory to burden after the rest of your life
Once you got freed I will let you off fly high on the Fraternity

by Hyunkyung Helen Ree
posted on 10/23/2010

La Pietà

St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican City

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기