10/27/2010

I read your poetry...so dark & depressing for me

Dark Romancism
Words are flowing among friends
When living with a small community in a big town
If I say something to one friend
I hear a response from another
How amazing it is listening to words circulating around here
Always have to get alert about what I speak out 

An old friend of mine wrote me:
Couldn't sleep so I figured I look at facebook. 
I read your poetry and figured to say howdy, said he
I think I've recently got haunted by a seed 
I killed in my womb over ten years ago, replied I
Hmmm…things I try to forget, but 
It doesn't work. Right up there with 
Things I saw in the desert, whispered he to me
Sands and sables in North Korea?

I don't go to CT or RI. But I hope Busan next summer, if 
I can get housing and some part time work to pay for food.
Getting starved to death… too dark & depraved

by hyunkyung
posted on 10/26/2010

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기